Long Term Care
AEGIS’s Long Term Care expertise helps healthcare providers in building platforms and solutions that address ‘Senior Care’ challenges and deliver better business outcomes. With a vast experience in building applications that help organizations that cater to critical care, senior living, skilled nursing and care transition.
Key business outcomes and challenges faced by Long Term industry organizations, such as Care Transition, Readmissions, Revenue Cycle Management, Occupancy Management, Reimbursements, Quality of Care and Regulatory Compliance, are addressed through robust workflow, analytics and decision making tools.
AEGIS has experience in building end-to-end Meaningful Use compliant LTC applications beginning with EMR functionality, Point-of-Care, Clinical Management, Medication Management, Quality of Care, Resident Accounting and Management, Practitioner Engagement, Patient Engagement, Financials, operational and care analytics that drive effective and efficient decision making and deliver quality care.
- Has in-house knowledge of Long Term Care
- Has expertise across a wide-variety of technology platforms that range from Mobile Devices to
- Follows Agile for faster time-to-market and continuous improvement
- Deploys proven engineers and domain specialists to deliver Quality
- Has proven track record and customer references
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com