HL7 Consultants for Interface Development
AEGIS’s interoperability and integration expertise span across Clinical applications, imaging systems, HIE and Financial applications. With HL7 certified healthcare interoperability professionals, and experience in working across multiple third-party EHR and HIE systems, AEGIS designs, develops, implements and supports complex / hybrid interoperability solutions.
AEGIS enables aggregation of diverse healthcare applications by allowing them to interconnect and interoperate seamlessly. AEGIS has designed robust solutions for healthcare applications that use legacy and webservices standards such as HL7, SOAP, WSDL, etc., are interconnected and made interoperable by building of optimal integration frameworks based on an organization’s functional and technology architectures.
AEGIS’s integration and interoperability competence has
- In-depth expertise in healthcare interoperability standards (e.g., HL7 V2/V3, FHIR, CDA / CCD / C32, Web Services, DICOM, X12)
- Strong understanding of clinical terminology (e.g., SNOMED, LOINC, ICD-9/10, CPT, NDC, NCPDP)
- Experience and expertise in leading EAI tools in healthcare, including BizTalk, Cloverleaf, Mirth, GE Connectr, Open Engine, iNTERFACEWARE, and Rhapsody
- Strong knowledge and experience of leading HIE / healthcare platforms (e.g., Allscripts, Cerner, EPIC, McKesson, MEDITECH, Siemens, Kareo)
- Extensive experience in working with Clearing Houses (e.g., Emdeon, AllscriptsPayerpath)
- Performed numerous validations on message format structure data
- Experience in developing standards-based integration adapters with 3rd party EMRs, labs (e.g., Quest, Labcorp), e-prescription (e.g., SureScripts, RxHUB), and other departmental systems
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com